Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm Loving




I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.  Its my favorite post of the week!!


I am Loving - that our 7th grade boys basketball team plays in Sectional tonight - if they win they play in 7th grade 4A State on
Saturday at Normal Kingsley.  GO KNIGHTS

I am Loving - that I am riding the fan bus tonight to the game.  I am excited that I still get excited for fan buses and anything to see a smile on the students faces.


I am Loving - that the weather is so nice - I am getting spoiled!!!  Friday is post to be 2 degrees out.

I am Loving - that Friday night Shelly and I are volunteering for One Winter Night -  change the lives of many who are living on the streets in the most desperate circumstances. Many will brave the cold winter night outside in a cardboard box, just a taste of what it's like every night for so many in our community

 
 
I am Loving - Kardashian Glow™ Tan Extender Rich Flower Oil offers deep moisturizing, while providing powerful antioxidants to protect the skin from damaging elements - it makes me feel important :)
 
 


No comments: