Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday



 Today I am linking up with Jamie on What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving - that I had a wonderful break!

I'm Loving - that at school we have started 3rd qt.

I'm Loving - that this morning I had breakfast at Panera with my mom before school.

I'm Loving - the warm weather we are having for Jan.....

Then for the first time I am linking up with Michelle .  I am excited for my Valentine Pinterest finds.  I hope to make Ashley Valentines.  Or maybe even have a Valentine Party for her friends.





 
Valentine Cake Pops via @ bakerella
 
 
   
 
                    Freeze pink milk in a heart ice cube tray, then place in their milk for Valentine's Day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Please come and follow me on Pinterest @saveleki

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for a great break!

Coming over from the link-up!

come say hello over at thechiffondiary.com :)

xo

Natalie and Lee said...

I love breakfast at Panera! Cinnamon Crunch bagel please!:)

Going to browse your blog some more!