Friday, January 4, 2013

Play Date - Break is Ending

 
  ****  I have pictures to post except the computer is not letting me load the pictures....  Hopefully can update soon.




It's Friday and I go back to work Monday....  I guess I am ready for Monday and it will be back to work.

  Thursday we just hung around home.....  Ashley had a play date with Lillian.  We know Lillian from church and she is also in our life group.  So we are super excited we will be going to Destin with Lillian and the others for Spring break.....  We are starting to count down the days....








  We also went to Franklin to watch the Franklin Volleyball team scrimmage the staff.  The volleyball team has is first match on Saturday.  I can't believe its volleyball time......


  We also went to dinner with Amy and Lillian.  We went to the Olive Garden.  It was good.  Except it was too long for the girls to sit.  Ashley is getting better in restaurants but tonight was not one of them.  I think she just excited to have a friend out with her.

  Yesterday I was all set to make smore's brownies that I saw on a web site this week.  Except when I went into the cabinets - I could not find any brownie mixes only all these cake mixes......  I have 10 cake mixes.....

 
 

No comments: