Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back to School


 This is Jan 4th 2012  - first day of school after winter break.


 This is Jan 8th 2013 - first day of school after winter break a year later.  Where does time go?



    
 
I can not believe that its time for me to register Ashley for Kindergarten.  Next Wed I can go on school tours 9:00 -9:30 and 1:15 - 1:45.  How do they expect me to visit 11 schools in that time?  February 27 I can enroll Ashley for Kindergarten.
 
I just want to cry that my baby is growing up.  I am really obsessed with the entire kindergarten process.  I keep telling myself I am teacher it will be fine.  It is just so different to be on the other side of the coin.
 

1 comment:

Cassie Anne ~ stoneluv.blogspot.com said...

Awh, what a cutie pie! I love that play kitchen, too!
Following from Slim by the Summer! Can't wait to see where we all are in a few months!
~Cassie