I am linking up with Kimberly Korner to show off our Christmas Card. I am loving Erin Condren that is where we ordered our Christmas cards. I also have a life planner and my teacher lesson plan book is from Erin. I would love to get the I-phone Cover.
This is our Christmas Card
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulders; and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. - Isaiah 9:6
I can not believe it is 1 week till Christmas!!! I am so not ready - months ago I had all these wonderful ideas - now I have no idea how I will be ready. Ashley keeps telling Santa she wants a Minnie mouse - I have no idea what she is talking about - because sometimes she says Minnie mouse planting flowers. Santa could be in trouble this year. We did get Elf on the Shelf this year - we named him Skinny - but Ashley is not really into him - and does not want to look for him in the mornings. She tells me he is not watching her!!!! Today the children sang in big church Ashley was more into watching her self on the big screen then singing. She loves to come on stage and wave to everybody when she gets out there. Who knows she may just be the next Champaign Fair Queen. Then Ileana and the boys and Grandma and Grandpa went off to a Brunch with Santa - it was really fun just all to be together. Ashley said this is going to be the "best Christmas" - I sure hope so - everything is so pure threw her eyes.
I am Loving - that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for. Both my parents, my brother and his family, Ashley, my job and my health.
I am Loving - that when I return to work on Monday - Ashley and I will have are tree up.
I am Loving - that it is basketball season - I love being the Athletic Director at Franklin and also love doing the book for the Central girls basketball team. It is so fun to see the girls grow from middle school to high school.
I am Loving - following everyone blogs - feels like we have been friends forever. You inspire me. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.
Friday was a good day because I was off for Veterans Day. I took Ashley to get her Christmas pictures taken. I can not wait to send off our Christmas cards. Here a sneak peek at a picture that was taken.
After pictures we met my mom for lunch at El Toro. I could eat chips and salsa all day. Friday night I went with my brother Kyle and my nephews to Rantoul. We took my dad out to the KFC for Chicken and Fish. We use to go out there on Friday nights growing up to eat. Rantoul has changed so much since the base closed. I felt really young out there eating. My mom stayed home and watched Ashley and Sebastian. I think next month she will go eat with us. I lost count on all the items Ashley and Sebastian broke at grandma's house Friday night. They also did this to entertain them.
Saturday morning Ashley had Soccer and Tennis. She did a great job at both. At tennis I had to buy a Dora tennis racket. I do have to say it is cute racket it is a 3 inch.
My mom had to work the teacher test. We missed her Saturday afternoon. Ashley and I went to the mall to pick out a winter coat Ashley could play in the snow with. I thought the stores were having great sales. We missed grandma running around with us.
Sunday Raphael was going to come over and rake my leaves. I had to bribe him with a video game if he would rake my leaves. I guess he was under the weather and feeling terrible. So Ileana and Kyle and Sebastian and Raphael came over and we all worked on raking. The winds were heavy - who rakes in wind like that??
Ashley at school just did a unit on family. She kept saying a beautiful Fall day with my family. It just warmed my heart. Ashley and Sebastian love to be together they fight like they are brother and sister. Except I think they are really going to look out for each other.
Ashley hard at work!
This is Raphael working he was sitting down filling the bag. I really don't think he felt very good. He ended up going in and laying on the couch.
Ashley and I finished the evening with our small group. Ashley loves to go and play with her friends. I also enjoy my small group tonight we were lucky to have our senior pastor come and talk with our group. We had questions on sin, homosexuals, women roles in the church and bible and divorce and what is heaven and hell really like. On how does the bible look and these things and how does the church. It was very interesting. I am so thankful that I have God that died for my sins.
Now its back to work on Monday - I hope everyone has a wonderful week.
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is The Tichenor Family We are joining them in the mini - pen pals. Ashley loves getting packages in the mail.
2. Something I am thankful for is - Ashley and my family. I do not know where I would be without them.
3.Something that made me laugh this week was when my 7th hour class and I found a snake in the class room. A bunch of 7th grade boys laughing brings a smile to my face. I even let the kids get out their phones and take pictures and I also put on face book. It was so funny listening to the boys wanting to pick it up.
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a real camera - I would love to have a nice camera and take lots of pictures.
5. I am excited aboutThanksgiving and Christmas. Ashley is so excited this year for Christmas. She wants everything she sees.
6. If I were a color I would be Pink, it just seems fresh and clean to me. 7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by - staying in and having soup made. I also enjoy being at my parents house with a fire going in the fire place makes me think about when I was growing up.
1. My favorite thing about this week was/is - that we had our last girls home basketball game of the season. Also that we had our Cross Country bowling party. So I am officially done with Cross Country for the season. Girls Basketball is about to start regionals. I also should say a highlight of the week was taking Ashley trick or treating.
2. Colder weather makes me lazy and sluggish and sleepy - Come on Summer!!!!!
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are hanging out with Ashley - she is so much fun to be around.
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose clean tennis shoes - one that are in style - NIKE
5. My personality type isWay too emotional - I try to please everybody - I can not say NO and I think I can save the world. When I have a hard time taking care of myself first.
6. I have a serious problem resisting bows for Ashley :) - Cupcakes
I am linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday. Feel Free to play along.
1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was
2. When it comes to working out I wish I had a set time that I would go work out. I wish I went everyday and worked out, that I would ride the bike, run, go to spinning class. It is hard to run with the cross country team because I feel I need to be watching them in case of emergency.
3. A woman should alwaysconfident or what your represent. Or what your next goal is. If you want to be the principal of the school dress like the principal.
4. I wish I couldmake tons of money and then I'd help the ones that needed money. The people that jobs are holding the billboard signs up. I wish I would take them a coke or a sandwich.
5. A best friend is that is always there for you. Believes in you and understands you. Lets you be you.
6. I can't get enough of cakes and sweets.
7. This weekend I am going to Normal for my Cross Country Team they run at State. Last weekend to get up early.