Link up with Lauren and play along with Fill in the Blank Friday. Have a great weekend! Go back to Monday's post and enter my giveaway - Good Luck!!!!!!!
1. One of my happiest moments ever wasAug 24 2010 when I officially adopted Ashley. Ashley was my first foster care placement that I received. She came to me straight from the hospital. It took 3 years for the adoption. I can not imagine my life without her. I love her so much!!!!
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are -magical and beautiful. I think they are so pretty. I also love dressing up. I have dreamed about my wedding day, I have even written letters to my parents that are to be open on my wedding day. I wrote them when I was in high school. I just wonder if I will meet someone and get married. I always pictured myself having kids naturally and I have been coming to the realization that is not going to happen.
3. This summer the weather has been outstanding in the 100's in Champaign IL. I love the warm weather!!!! I wish it was like this everyday.
4. My summer food of choice has been fruit and hot dogs. I love the hot dogs from the pool. I also like at Mobil you can get chips and a drink for a dollar more with a hot dog. So the entire hot dog, chips and a drink $2.37
5. My summer uniform has been sun dresses and sandals, short outfits and my swim suit and the pool.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose at the pool or on a beach somewhere around sun and water.
7.My summer anthem is Girls Rule the World. I am not sure I just like the beat of the song.
Make sure you go to Monday's post and enter my first giveaway for having a 100 posts.
Happy Friday!!!! Game Day weekend is here ( AKA Whitney and Ken Wedding). Hopefully I will have lots of fun pictures from the weekend!!!!
For now lets link up with Laurenfor Fill in the blank Friday. You should play along. Have a great weekend. Remember to smile and laugh and enjoy the time we have with our loved ones.
1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)evening person and it seems like I stay up later when I have something important to do the next day. Of course Ashley gets up early on days we have nothing.
2. My favorite Pandora stations are105.5 and 96.1 and also listen to BGL our christian radio station. Except when Ashley is in the car we have to listen to our VBS Cd's.
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist arenow of days it is what ever Ashley wants to listen to. We need to keep the queen "happy"
4. My favorite pattern is I like all patterns. Anything with pinks and greens, flowers etc.
5. My favorite perfume isI don't really have one I need to find one. I just think they are so expensive and wonder if I don't like it in 3 days.
6. Rules are Rules and I try to follow them. The teacher in me makes me say something when someone is breaking a rule. Except some rules do not make sense to me.
7.My most overused phrase or punctuation is dude which my dad hates when I call him that. Or or man!!!!
I am linking up with Jesslyn for the Simple Things in Life! Join us!!
Even during the lowest troughs of the recent economic downturn, Americans are still blessed beyond what most of the world can fathom.
The Simple Things this week: Sonic drinks in the 90 degree weather Lazy River in the afternoons gourmet chocolate dipped fruit Our Sight Our health Seeing Ashley and her friends leaving VBS happy and wanting to hear the VBS songs again in the car. Laughing with my students in drivers education Cupcakes Manicure and Pedicure half off coupons Dancing in the living room with Ashley in our new shoes that we are going to wear to Whitney Wedding on Saturday.
Tiffany over at Teach Run Love is having a really cute giveaway. Go over to her blog and enter. Tiffany blog is so cute and she is also a teacher and runs!!!! Here is a few details about her giveaway:
It's reflect her blog name: Teach.Run.Love.
Here's how it's going to work: Tiffany is going to be giving away 3 prize packs. They are the cutestest!!! What a neat idea!!!
Time Bingo, Sharpies, Reading book marks, and stamps!
Competitor Magazine, Perform Pain relieving gel with 2, $2.00 off coupons, sport beans, chocolate outrage GU gel and a garmin Run With It cling!
Hot Pink nail polish, pink pedicure kit, Coconut Lime Verbena Bath and Body works lotion, Scrapbooking stuff and recipe cards.
Here are the rules: (Mandaory)
Be a follower of Tiffany blog and leave a comment (1 chance)
Leave a comment saying which prize pack you would love to have and why (1 chance)
Optional for more chances to win:
Tweet about my giveaway and include @tiffanyclark87 so I know that you tweeted or facebook my giveaway. Leave a comment telling me so. (1 chance)
Blog about my giveaway and leave a comment letting me know that you blogged about my giveaway. (1 chance)
4 chances to win!!! Please leave separate comments for each entry! This giveaway will end on July 12th at 9 am central time.
I am linking up with Jesslyn for the Simple Things in Life. The grateful heart that springs forth in joy is not acquired in a moment; it is the fruit of a thousand choices.
The freedom we have to celebrate the 4th of July.
Stopping in a parking lot with my mom and buying a Strawberry Waffle from the Crave Truck is the NEWEST mobile food truck serving Street Waffles to UIUC, Champaign-Urbana, and surrounding communities! Look for us in Campustown, Downtown Champaign and Urbana, and the Urbana's farmers' markets.
My health. I am so lucky to be healthy and have the most wonderful little girl in the world.
Afternoons at the pool.
Sitting outside eating and enjoying the campus with Ashley and my mom.
What I am Loving - I am loving my family - we had the best 4th of July.
What I am Loving - This dress Ashley is going to wear for "GAME DAY" ( AKA Whitney and Ken Wedding) that is 12 days.
I am Loving - teaching my students how to drive :). At times it can be scary but they are so excited to learn.
What I am Loving - that Sunday are VBS starts for the week.
If you could help us pray that the kids who are in our classroom next week. Pray that the Holy Spirit will help them want Jesus to be the boss of their hearts and that they would want to follow Him all the days of their life.
I am linking up with Lauren for Fill in the blank Friday. You should play along.
1. The best news I ever received waswhen I found out that I was going to be able to adopt Ashley. Ashley was my first foster baby and I received her at birth. After almost three years of working with the system I was able to adopt Ashley.
2. Something I'm looking forward to isGame Day Ken and Whitney wedding. 15 days to go. Love being with my extended family. They love to dance and have a good time. We are also staying in a hotel with a pool.
3. Something I would never do is get a tattoo or have my nose or tongue pierced.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose this is a hard one, I think I would pick Michelle Obama.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be not too exciting. I seem to wear only Christopher and Banks. I do like my Nike's and they do have to match my sweat suites.
6. One should always be grateful for what they have. Be happy with your life. Only you can make it better.
7. I want to go to Gulf Shores for a vacation and I also would like to go back to the Dells in October.