Ashley and I went to a Princess Tea at our church. My cousin Shannon made the dress.
Ashley and I saw Pinkalicious at Parkland.
* I took 56 Franklin students on a fan bus for a sectional 7th grade boys basketball game.
* Kaitlyn and Kyle got engaged. Ashley going to pass out bubbles at their wedding this summer....
* I turned 40......
* Shaka Smart did not come to Illinois to coach basketball.
Right now we are pretty happy with Groce.
* Went to Nashville for the OVC tournament to cheer on my Murray State Racers. Went with my collage roommates.
* Kerry and Nick came to visit
* Ashley played park district soccer
* Ashley rode her first horse
* My sister-in law was appointed to the school board
* I run the half marathon and the 5K in the Illinois Marathon.
* Ashley ran in the Kids youth run.
* We had Adult Prom -
* Abby had her baby shower
* For Mothers Day we had a picnic in the park.
* Taught safety in summer school in Central High School with no air conditioning.
* Went to Holiday World
* Celebrated 4th of July in Rantoul. With the 4th of July Race..
* Loved going to the Urbana Markets on Saturdays.
* Read 1000 Gifts for our summer bible study.
* Tragedy in Aurora Colo. at the movie theater.
* Ashley started her last year of Pre-K
* I started my 16th year of teaching middle school and 10th year of coaching XC.
* I went to Women of Faith in Indy.
* Another season of tailgating for Illinois football games
* August 24th celebrated Ashley Gotcha Day!!!!!
* Did a Beth Moore James bible study on Wed nights. Ashley started another 607.
* Ashley started Dance - Half tap and half ballet.
* More tailgating -
* Ashley turned 5
* Ashley spent a week in the hospital....
* Ashley was Super Girl for Halloween
* I saw Jill Savage from Hearts and Home with my life group ladies.
* Megan made it to State in XC....
* Went to Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park for Thanksgiving.
* My blog celebrated 200 posts!!!!!!
* President Obama was reelected.
* Went with my mom to see The Story Tour.
* Went to the Missouri/Illinois Game
* Tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School
* Celebrated Christmas with Ashley and my family
I can not wait for 2013!!!!!!!