Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I'M Loving Wednesday


 Can you believe its the first 2013 What I'm Loving Wednesday  post with Jamie

I'm Loving - that I took Ashley skating on Sunday.... I want her to be able to skate before she goes to kindergarten in the fall......


I'm Loving - that I signed up for the Half - I Challenge again.  I will run the 5 K on Friday night and the half marathon on Saturday.
April 25-27th.  114 Days!!!!!

                       
I'm Loving - that in July - I am going to do the Color Run in Indy - with some girl friends from Champaign...... Its July 20th,,,,,,,,
 
 
 
I'm Loving - that I am trying to do 2013 Siesta Scripture Memory - on Beth Moore blog. It would be neat to find some other blogger's that are doing this and meet up at the Fiesta at the end........  I am not good at memorization......
 
I'm Loving - that I had a wonderful Christmas with my family....
 
 
 
   *** probably not the best picture with the boys and their dart guns.  My dad is just out of it - his health is not the best..........  I have always said we are the Griswold family. 
 
 






 

2 comments:

Rachel Easley said...

Stopping by from WILW...I will probably hit up the color run the next time it comes through Nashville which I think is in March. It looks like a really fun run! I need to check out this Beth Moore scripture thing you are talking about. I love all of the studies I have done through her books. I'm sure her blog is awesome. Glad you mentioned it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are an intense runner! Way to be!