New Year's is (awesome/lame/other I always feel like everyone else is out having a wonderful time and going to this awesome parties and have these out of these world dates and new outfits. My dad always would tell me that it is amateur night out and that the people working don't want to be working and the menus are not the same. So I am hoping he will take me to the Beef House soon so we can celebrate the New Year.
2. Last New Year's Eve I stayed in with Ashley. I hate to admit but kind of like watching Dick Clark New Years Eve ball drop.
3. My New Year's resolution is to become more organized. Keep important papers in a file. Live everyday to the fullest - be happy with what I have - to try and always give off positive energy. Spread God word to people that may need him.
4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is with loved ones and to be safe.
5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 I am not sure I think the long sweaters are in for a while.
6. This New Year's Eve I will be spending it with Ashley. We also ordered some mini cupcakes.
The mini cupcakes are from Cakes on Walnut- cute little place - someday I hope I will be able to go to a Sprinkles
7. A fresh start is to accomplish all the things you want to do don't put off what you can do today. I also think you can look back the last year and learn from mistakes and hopefully you have grown as a person. .
I am Loving that is was a wonderful Christmas. It was so much fun to experience Christmas with Ashley. She was so excited about everything!!
I am Loving that I able to stay home this week with Ashley. We are having so much fun together. Except she keeps telling me she needs to go to school because she is the "line leader"
I am Loving that today is the Texas Bowl and Illini is playing Baylor.
I am Loving that after the Texas Bowl Illini basketball will be on T.V. We are also going to my parents to watch the games. We are going to have some great food - wings, shrimp etc. -
We are playing IOWA - start of the Big 10 season!
I am Loving
I went to Sonic tonight at 6 and was so excited the girl gave me my drink for half price. She said we missed you today at happy hour. That must mean I am going there to much if they notice when I don't make it during happy hour.
I am Loving that When you are faced with trials and you feel like you are stuck in the valley, look up and God will send you a rainbow
We had a wonderful Christmas - I will have to add pictures I did not have my camera but took some pictures with my moms.
We went to my mom and dad's and had a wonderful time. Ashley is one lucky girl - she received so many nice gifts. My parents are so good to us - I would be so lost without them. Then we went off to Aunt Maru for breakfast - it was wonderful - so much fun to see all the kids and how their families just keep growing. Then in the afternoon we went off to my Aunt Lori's - that was fun seeing Shannon and Bryan and Maddison and Cory and Catlin and Les. Ashley and Maddison are so cute together. They are both only children in their families. All I can say is Ashley needs to work on sharing :).
Ashley and I will spend the week together. Pray that we can make some progress with potty training. Any suggestions?
I hope you everyone has a safe week!
I am linking up with Ashley at Little Miss Momma. Things you should know if we're gonna be BFF.
I need to stop several times a day at McDonald's for a coke.
I also enjoy eating out!
I love any kind of sporting events! ILLINI - Someday I am going to meet Mr. Right and he will be taking me to all the great sporting events - like the Texas Bowl, next year the Rose Bowl :).
I go to all kinds of party where people are selling stuff and I buy it - 31 bags, candles, etc. Even though I do not need it.
My biggest fear is that I will be hit by a drunk driver. I have had that fear since I was in high school. I think it gets worse in the summer when I am teaching safety. Trying to tell the kids how important it is to be safe on the road. So please drive carefully this Christmas season.
I love to go shopping - to get my nails done, I love to tan - ( I know I am a health teacher but its that vitamin D)
My mom still does my ironing for me - and I love it - I would be lost without her :)
Ashley is the queen of the house! So what ever she feels like doing is what we do! She controls the remote on the T.V.
Raphael had his birthday party today! It was a fun party - Raphael will be 11 on the 23rd. I can not believe he is 11. I remember when he was born. I was teaching and still working at J.C. Penney's. I remember missing work cause we were all up at the hospital. So excited waiting for his arrival. Raphael has been spoiled since day 1. We love him to death!!! Wow I just do not know where the last 11 years went! We have enjoyed watching you grow, I loved watching you on weekends, I have loved going with you to the pool in the summer, taking you to church on Sundays, taking you to roller skating lessons, watching your baseball games, taking you to piano lessons. Taking you to birthday parties threw the years. I also liked taking you to Kicks :).
Raphael had his birthday cake from Marble Slab - it was very good. They also had Italian beef, pasta salad, fruit. Raphael received lots of gifts Illinois clothes, Game Stop gift card, Family Video gift card, Money, North Face Jacket, Money, games, savings bond.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAPHAEL!
When you get back from Chicago hopefully next week we can go to FLAT TOP and eat lunch!
No school today because it was very cold here - Bitterly cold. Mostly clear. Lows around 1 below. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Wind chill readings 5 below to 15 below zero. Except I still found my way out to the stores and out to lunch :).
Did you watch Mariah's Holiday Special on ABC!? Merry Christmas to You, I have her first Christmas CD, I am going to have to go get this one also!
Have a great week! Friday at 2:25 starts Winter Break!
1. Holiday spirit - is Christmas Cd's. Christmas shows on T.V. , tons of lights around town, snow. Christmas sweaters and Santa.
2. The holidays are incomplete without family, cookies, fudge, gifts and smiles and hugs. Counting down the days till break.
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is Christmas parties :)
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is going to Maru for breakfast on Christmas morning. Also getting a Yule Log from the Cake Artist.
5. Holiday music is great - if only Ashley would let me listen to it in the car. We have to listen to VBS music - the "boat" - I would like to get Jessica Simpson new Holiday CD.
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays with family, in Rantoul and Danville
7. Holiday wish list that everyone has a safe and happy holidays. That next year is successful and happy. I have so much to be thankful for. I just hope to remember the reason for the season. I hope to instill that in Ashley also.