Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday

 
 
    Today was back to work.  We did not have students.  We had meetings.  We had a good time  we got to play with the new Polar WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth.
 Ashley and I went to the Y tonight.  I had a great class I went to Body Pump.  Ashley played when we got there it was crazy.  It was first day of swim lessons and the New Year.  I dropped her off at the place she plays and she said look "100 kids to play with".  When I went to pick her up she was drenched with sweat.  Ms. Nicole and Mr. Q could not believe how much she was sweating.  She said she was "exercising".  She drank entire Gatorade when she got home.  I should put the heart monitor on her.
 
Ashley is the talker - all the Y workers know Ashley by name.  When she enters the Y - she lets them know she is back...  LOL they are ready to put her to work.
 
I am ready to see my students tomorrow!!!!
 
   

 

 
 

No comments: