Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Loving Wednesday


I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.  I have so much to be Thankful for..... I am also linking up with Living Well for the first time. 

I am Loving - that I only have 2 more days of teaching Driver Education.  ( sad that summer is going by way to fast)

I am Loving - Tuesday nights getting together with my small group - just the women we are reading 1000 Gifts by
 Ann Voskamp.

I am Loving - my Erin Condren life planner.  That came this week!!!

                                            


I am Loving - that tomorrow night we are going to adoption fundraiser.  That is going to have Live blues/rock with Sean Michel, ballpark-style concessions (that's the fundraiser... for the King family's adoption of three sisters now in an orphanage in The Phillipines). It will be a evening of great music with good people, to help bring these girls home to their family.  Food sales and fun start at 6pm, music starts 7pm. Chili dogs, cotton candy, nachos, popcorn, and more... come hungry.  I can not tell you how blessed I am from adopting Ashley.  Some days it just brings tears to my eyes that God trust me in raising her everyday.

 I hope everyone has a great day!!!!  Remember we are very blessed!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Visiting from WILW.

Bless your sweet heart for teaching Driver's Ed. Couldn't do it.

I loved the 1000 Gifts!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com