Sunday, July 1, 2012

June - Now its July 1st

   I can not believe it is already July.......

   June was busy busy...........  The week after school was out we went to Holliday World for a few days.  We love that water park...  I can not wait to make it a tradition of taking Ashley and Sebastian every summer...  Of course Raphael as long as he will hang with us..  Can not believe he will be in 7th grade next year.

A few pictures from our trip.......






 We are so happy that Grandma and Grandpa was able to go with us.  I also think that Raphael had a great time.

  In June I  taught safety for 3 weeks.  It was hot because the school did not have air condition... ( I should talk to my sister in law the board member :)  Except we made it and this year I loved my class.  I thought it would be  a good idea to have the kids learn how to change a tire.  I just picked the hottest day for Allen from Tire Barn  to come  it was 103 outside.




 Now this week I start driving with the students in the car.  I start at 7:00 a.m.  Please pray that I am able to get Ashley dressed and off to day care on time ( if you ask Ashley she goes to summer camp).

 Also last week we had Vacation Bible School at our church.  It was from 6:00 to 8:15 Monday - Friday.  I helped with a class of 4 years olds.  We had a total of 359 children in attendance for the week.  It was lots of fun but very long days.  Here are some pictures from VBS.









Last night was Rantoul's fireworks and 5 K race.  I was unable to run this year...  That is entire post in itself :).  We had a great time.  Felt bad my mom was having an open house on Sunday.  She had to spend the weekend getting the house ready for Sunday.  She did join us Saturday night for the race and fireworks... Ileana sister also joined us...


                                       Some friends from Franklin came to race.
Kyle hard at work!!!


                     Ashley and Sebastian found the sprinkler for the runners.   Do they look like they could cause any trouble?

Have a great week!!!!!!


No comments: