Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday




1. My favorite new blog of the moment is  The Tichenor Family  We are joining  them in the mini - pen pals.  Ashley loves getting packages in the mail.
2. Something I am thankful for is  - Ashley and my family.  I do not know where I would be without them.

3. Something that made me laugh this week was  when my 7th hour class and I found a snake in the class room.  A bunch of 7th grade boys laughing brings a smile to my face. I even let the kids get out their phones and take pictures and I also put on face book.  It was so funny listening to the boys wanting to pick it up.
 
 
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is  a real camera - I would love to have a nice camera and take lots of pictures.

5. I am excited about  Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Ashley is so excited this year for Christmas.  She wants everything she sees.

6. If I were a color I would be  Pink, it just seems fresh and clean to me.

7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by - staying in and having soup made.  I also  enjoy being at my parents  house with a fire going in the fire place makes me think about when I was growing up.

No comments: