Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Loving Wednesday



 I am loving - my trip to the zoo last Sunday with Ileana, Whitney, Kaitlyn, Sebastian and Ashley.


I am Loving - that boys basketball games start this week at Franklin GO KNIGHTS!!!!

I am Loving - all the fun Halloween activities we did this last weekend!

I am Loving - 23 days till Thanksgiving!!!
Bring your family and out-of-town guests to Crystal Lake Park in Urbana for a one-mile fun run or walk before you sit down to the big meal of the day.

Check in is at the Lake House starting at 8am where there is also free hot chocolate
Run/walk starts at 9am

Stick around afterwards for raffle prizes, including turkeys!

2 comments:

Kit said...

I can't wait for thanksgiving either!

Trish said...

wow only 23 days to Thanksgiving! it's coming so quickly!

Trish @ Tales from ...