Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

 
 
 
1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is  - that we had our last girls home basketball game of the season.  Also that  we had our Cross Country bowling party.  So I am officially done with Cross Country for the season.  Girls Basketball is about to start regionals.  I also should say a highlight of the week was taking Ashley trick or treating.
 
2.   Colder weather makes me  lazy and sluggish and sleepy - Come on Summer!!!!!

 
3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are  hanging out with Ashley - she is so much fun to be around.

 
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose  clean tennis shoes - one that are in style - NIKE

 
5.  My personality type is  Way too emotional - I try to please everybody - I can not say NO and I think I can save the world.   When I have a hard time taking care of myself first.
 
6.  I have a serious problem resisting   bows for Ashley :) - Cupcakes
 
7.  My favorite color to wear is   blank and white


What are you up to this weekend?

No comments: