Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




I am Loving - that tomorrow is my Friday -   We are off Friday for Veterans Day!

I am Loving - that Ashley is taking Soccer lessons on Saturdays at
Soccer Planet -  Ashley gets so red in the face from running.

I am Loving -  Easy Pumpkin Praline


1 - 15 oz can of Pumpkin (real)
1 can of evaporated milk
3 eggs
1 Cup of Sugar
4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

1 yellow cake mix
3/4 cup - ( or 12 tbs)  melted butter
1 1/2 cup chopped pecans ( I used 2 cups)

Combine 1st five ingredients.  Pour into 9 X 13 greased pan.
Sprinkle cake mix on top.  Pour butter over the cake mix.  Sprinkle pecans on top.

Bake 350 for 1 hour.

It was a hit at my small group.  I think I will make it again this weekend for Ashley and I.




1 comment:

Brooke said...

LOVE your blog and your love for adoption! My husband and I are in the process of adopting a little girl from South Korea. We can't wait to bring our little Ruby home!!:) xoxo Brooke