Friday, December 31, 2010


I am linking up with the little things we do - Let me know if you are playing along.

New Year's is (awesome/lame/other I always feel like everyone else is out having a wonderful time and going to this awesome parties and have these out of these world dates and new outfits. My dad always would tell me that it is amateur night out and that the people working don't want to be working and the menus are not the same. So I am hoping he will take me to the Beef House soon so we can celebrate the New Year.

2. Last New Year's Eve I stayed in with Ashley. I hate to admit but kind of like watching Dick Clark New Years Eve ball drop.

3. My New Year's resolution is to become more organized. Keep important papers in a file. Live everyday to the fullest - be happy with what I have - to try and always give off positive energy. Spread God word to people that may need him.

4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is with loved ones and to be safe.

5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 I am not sure I think the long sweaters are in for a while.

6. This New Year's Eve I will be spending it with Ashley. We also ordered some mini cupcakes.

The mini cupcakes are from Cakes on Walnut- cute little place - someday I hope I will be able to go to a Sprinkles
7. A fresh start is to accomplish all the things you want to do don't put off what you can do today. I also think you can look back the last year and learn from mistakes and hopefully you have grown as a person. .

 Hope everyone has a happy New Year !!!

No comments: