Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Loving Wednesday

I am Loving that is was a wonderful Christmas. It was so much fun to experience Christmas with Ashley. She was so excited about everything!!
I am Loving that I able to stay home this week with Ashley. We are having so much fun together. Except she keeps telling me she needs to go to school because she is the "line leader"

I am Loving that today is the Texas Bowl and Illini is playing Baylor.
I am Loving that after the Texas Bowl Illini basketball will be on T.V. We are also going to my parents to watch the games. We are going to have some great food - wings, shrimp etc. -
We are playing IOWA - start of the Big 10 season!

I am Loving
I went to Sonic tonight at 6 and was so excited the girl gave me my drink for half price. She said we missed you today at happy hour. That must mean I am going there to much if they notice when I don't make it during happy hour.
I am Loving that When you are faced with trials and you feel like you are stuck in the valley, look up and God will send you a rainbow

Happy Wednesday!!!!

2 comments:

BeckyJo606 said...

I cracked up so much when I read that they missed you at Happy Hour at Sonic! No shame in that! :) Found your blog through WILW at Jamie's blog! :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

What a funny Sonic story!