Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

                              
1.   Holiday spirit  - is Christmas Cd's.  Christmas shows on T.V. , tons of lights around town, snow.  Christmas sweaters and Santa.

2.  The holidays are incomplete without  family, cookies, fudge, gifts and smiles and hugs. Counting down the days till break.

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is  Christmas parties :)

 

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is  going to Maru for breakfast on Christmas morning. Also getting a Yule Log from the Cake Artist.

5.  Holiday music is  great - if only Ashley would let me listen to it in the car.  We have to listen to VBS music - the "boat" - I would like to get Jessica Simpson new Holiday CD.

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays  with family, in Rantoul and Danville

7.  Holiday wish list  that everyone has a safe and happy holidays.  That next year is successful and happy.  I have so much to be thankful for.  I just hope to remember the reason for the season.  I hope to instill that in Ashley also.

No comments: