Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas - I will have to add pictures I did not have my camera but took some pictures with my moms.
We went to my mom and dad's and had a wonderful time. Ashley is one lucky girl - she received so many nice gifts. My parents are so good to us - I would be so lost without them. Then we went off to Aunt Maru for breakfast - it was wonderful - so much fun to see all the kids and how their families just keep growing. Then in the afternoon we went off to my Aunt Lori's - that was fun seeing Shannon and Bryan and Maddison and Cory and Catlin and Les. Ashley and Maddison are so cute together. They are both only children in their families. All I can say is Ashley needs to work on sharing :).
Ashley and I will spend the week together. Pray that we can make some progress with potty training. Any suggestions?
I hope you everyone has a safe week!

No comments: