Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday



   Happy Wednesday - I am linking up with This Kind of Love - for what everyone is loving this Wednesday.

   I am loving that tomorrow we have a half day of school with students.  Then meetings in the afternoon and parent-teacher conferences in the evening.  Then after that a group of us from school are going out for pizza and the school bought us gift cards for the pizza.  Telling us they appreciate all our hard work.

  Then Friday in the morning is parent -teacher conferences and the afternoon we are off.  Hope to get lots of errands done :)

   I also loving that today I was evaluated at school - and my students were wonderful - I guess its a good that after 14 years I still get nervous when they come in to observe my class.  I feel like this is the first time I taught :)

  I love my Wednesday night bible study - we are studying the book of James.  I Love the ladies in my group they are so sweet.  When I tell them I struggle a little with balance of work and home.

   I am loving the boots - I don't have a pair - but thinks it would be neat to have a pair and wear them with confidence!  What pair would you get?




 As  always I Love my family!  Could not ask for a better family!


59 Days till Christmas!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I can't believe Christmas is SO soon!