Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ashley is 3 Wednesday Oct 6

   Ashley -

       I can not believe it has been 3 years since you have came into my life.  I remember the agency calling and asking if I would foster a new born being released from the hospital.  I remember thinking how long could this be?  The agency said they would call back in a hour with details.  I remember just sitting in my house with the T.V. off thinking - What am I about to do?  I won't lie part of me was thinking I won't be able to just go out when ever I want - late at night -  When really God was telling me that is not the life you need to be leading.
     In the last 3 years you have brought so much joy to my life - you are so smart and loving.  My life would never be the same without you.  I just light up when you tell the daycare that I am your momma.  You love your me-ma and pe-pa to death, they spoil you and are so good to you.  I could not of done this without their help.
     I am so blessed to be your mother.  God is in control and he has great plans for you. 
   ADOPTION IS LOVE!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love

Mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Ashley!!!! Kim, thank you for listening to God to lead into the life he had planned for you...Love you both, Tom and Jami