Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Meals

  I am linking up over at   A Love Worth Waiting For  for Monday Meals -

  I take this alot for New moms at church we have a ministry that we take meals to new moms.  They seem to enjoy the meal.  I found it in Good News Radio Family Family Favorites from WGNN cookbook it come out in 1998 it was a fundraiser cookbook.

    Creamy Seasoned Chicken Casserole -  Heidi Hanson, Champaign

    6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    1 C shredded cheddar cheese ( I sometimes use more)
    1 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
     1/4 C water (or 1/4 C dry white wine)
     1C herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
     1/4 C butter melted

  Preheat oven to 350
  Lightly grease a 9 X13 pan
  Rinse Chicken and arrange in prepared baking pan
  Top with Cheese
  Mix Soup and Water (or wine)
  Pour over chicken.
  Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
  Drizzle butter over top.
  Bake 45 -60 minutes.

  3- 4 servings.

  It does not taste like a Casserole.  Let me know if you try it and what you think of the dish.

   Happy Monday

1 comment:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

This looks so good!! : ) I can't wait to try it! I hope you're having a wonderful week!