Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chesterbrook Christmas Program

   I am a little behind on our Christmas postings.....  It's such a whirl wind getting ready for Christmas.  This year we did not get done with school till the Friday the 21st.......  I was feeling a little overwhelmed......

  On Thursday night Ashley had her Chesterbrook Christmas program....  I was a little sad it was the same night as our Franklin Christmas party....  My mom had bunco and missed the program.  It was too cold for my dad to come out.  It did ice and weather was terrible that night.  Except the program was so worth going to Ashley sang her heart out.  I could not imagine skipping it....

  Too start we went to Monical's for pizza with a few of her classmates before the program.


This is at Monicals before the concert.  Ashley is not wearing that dress to the concert I just did not want to risk pizza on her dress...



She thinks the world of her classmates.....


Ashley is the 2nd on the end with the red tutu and white top.  I was so excited that Kenzie Kakes Bowtique made her dress for the program.

 
 

 
This is the entire class - my nephew is the 6th from the end on the right side.  He has the red sweater vest on and his right arm is pointed out....  Not sure why they would put Ashley and Sebastian on opposite ends......... :)
 
 

They also had a special visitor at the program....  Ashley was so excited.....  She really loved Santa this year.  Loved sitting on his lap this year always looking so proud.  How much love she has in her heart just brings tears to my eyes.....  I am so lucky to be her mother!!!!!
 
 
I was excited that Brittany could go with us to the program.  This picture was taken the night before....  We went to Meatheads to celebrate Brittany's 15th birthday......
 



No comments: