Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

    This Thanksgiving we left on Wednesday for Indianapolis for
Caribbean Cover Indoor Waterpark.  It was a great time. We went to the Park Wed night when we arrived. We also spent all day Thursday there.  The water park is in the hotel.
   We just stayed at the hotel the entire time.  They had many different restaurants. Except they were not serving Turkey :(.  With the package deal everyone received a free breakfast.  It was just so relaxing.  I can not wait to go back. 

    Kyle and Sebastian enjoying the lazy river.  Sebastian just was   42" so he went down the big slides.  We could not get Ashley to go down the slides.  She told us before we got there she would not be going down any big slides. She kept to her word.






Ashley loved the water! She got her money worth at the Water Park. On Thursday she stayed at the park from 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. 





                             Sebastian also said he would come back.



     This is Raphael trying to hide that he brought his game system along.  I told him that was good thinking.  He told me Grandpa gave him the idea....  Raphael could be found in the arcade or up in the room playing his PS3.  Raphael and Grandpa hung together.


This is my favorite picture of the trip.  The grand kids with Grandma playing on her nook.  Grandma loves them to death!!  We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

There was one thing that happened on the trip that was not the best. Thursday morning the lifeguards were drinking lots of "water" in cups when they first opened..  My mom saw the supervisor going around collecting their cups and drinking from them.  Then  the supervisor getting on them.  They had alcohol in their drinks.  I guess they were planning on having a good Thanksgiving working.

Then Friday morning before we left - I was able to get these - I am always reading that my blog friends love them.  I would have to agree!!!!!


I guess I am lucky that we do not have a Chick-fil-A store.  We have one at our Union on U of I campus but its hard to get to.  I would love one with a playground!!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!  I am so blessed!!!  I just hope that my heart is thankful all year round. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

water park + hotel= genius. love it. looks like a wonderful time for all.

Aloha,

Stopping by to follow ya from the Monday link up. How sweet it is to discover another beautiful blogging voice. We are riding the wave of life at Local Sugar Hawaii and I would so love it if you'd join us for the fun. The door is always open for ya, stop by anytime, if you please.

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com