Monday, November 1, 2010

November Thanksgivings!

 

I am linking up with Kate for what I am thankful for today.  I am thankful that I have a job.  I know so many people are out there without jobs.  I pray that they will be able to find a job that they love.  I am so thankful for the friends that came and put up Ashley swing set  on Saturday.  It just brought tears to your eyes that they would come and do that for us.  When Ashley woke up on Sunday - she said "it is still here".  It just bring tears to my eyes everytime I look out my kitchen window.  I am so thankful that so many people love Ashley to death :).    I will try and post a picture soon of our new swing set!

Of course I am Thankful for Ashley - I do not know what my life would be with without her.  It is amazing how children change your life - :)  I understand now what people are saying when they say they will do anything for their children.

What are you Thankful for?

1 comment:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

thanks for linking up! how exciting about the new swing set, Ashley will have so much fun!