Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Loving Wednesday


Its Wednesday Everyone - Its time to Link up with This Kind of Love - Have a great Weekend!

I am Loving -  That tomorrow is Thanksgiving -  I have so much to be Thankful for!


I am Loving that tonight I get to watch these two special people!


I am Loving - that Illinois running back Mikel Leshoure was named Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week, Walter Camp Foundation National Player of the Week, Rivals.com National Player of the Week and College Football Performance Awards National Performer of the Week following his record-setting performance in Illinois’ 48-27 win over Northwestern at Wrigley Field on Saturday. Leshoure broke Illinois’ single-game rushing record with 330 yards on 33 carries, an incredible average of 10.0 yards per carry, with two touchdowns.


I taught him to drive when he was 15.  We knew back then he was going to successful in Football.  I am just happy to see him on the fighting Illini team.  Today he also gave back to the community by giving away Turkeys.  How Cool is that!

I Loving - that I get to spend the weekend with my family -  I could not ask for a better family!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!