Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Thanksgivings! Day 2

  I am linking up with Katie for November Thanksgivings.  We all can take a little more time out of the day to remember what we are Thankful for.  I know I can not say this enough I am so Thankful for my family.  We had the best weekend.  Liz and Dan had their annual Pumpkin Carving Party.  Kyle and Ileana's family joined us they have not been in a very LONG TIME :).  Ileana family also came from Chicago and I think they had a great time.  We always have a great time and great food.  I have so much fun planning and taking the food.   This makes you remember what family and friends are about.

                                           Jace is close to Ashley age - I could not get her to get her hand in a pumpkin and work like that!

    The kids have a parade in their costumes and we  handed out candy they love it.
I wish I could say I carved these pumpkins but mine do not even look close to this - Bruce and Courtney did these.

 This is Courtney and Bruce that carved out Burt and Ernie.  
Psalm 100:4-5 – "Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures for ever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."


 

No comments: