Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Can you believe its 2014 already!!!!

I am Loving - Ashley performed last night at Centennial with the Dance Team.  On Sunday they had a camp and tonight they performed.

 




 
I am Loving - MARK SCHULTZ, a platinum-selling, Dove Award-winning singer/ songwriter. Is coming to our church on March 7th.  There will also be two opportunities presented for you to partner with FCC's CHOSEN Orphan Care Ministry to provide a home for homeless orphans in Nepal and renovate a home of a local family whose lives have been given to caring for vulnerable children.

I am Loving -  this is going to be my motto for 2014 -

 

I am Loving - that we survived being snowed in last week for 3 days!!!!  We broke records on how cold it was here.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!!!!  Happy New Year!!!!


 

No comments: