Friday, January 17, 2014

5 on 5 Friday


I Love linking up with the girls for FIVE ON Friday. Makes you excited for the weekend!

1. This weekend we get to go celebrate with Whitney. Its her baby shower. I can't wait!!!


2. Court was this week for "Little D" mom - its been a challenge but we have really fallen in love with him.  I could of never done it without my mom's help.  We sure will miss him when he moves on.

3.  I only had to go to school 2 days this week.  2 days this week I had curriculum writing and then I was off yesterday for Little D's court.  I did have to go back and work the basketball game after tonight only 1 more home basketball game this season.  Besides regional that we are hosting... I am kind of missing everybody!!!

 


4.  Ashley started piano last Friday - I wanted to take a picture last week of her first day.  I was  embarrassed to ask except I am going to get one this week.  Which reminds me we have piano homework to do and I don't have a clue.

5.  My dad had his battery in his defibrillator replaced.  He is doing  well.  His color is much better now.  He sleeps all the time.  He had been passing out randomly.  The Dr said he was being shocked by his defibrillator.  Its sad we can not leave Ashley alone with him anymore.  I just had a friend last week who father passed away while he was up in the deer stand and his 12 year old grand daughter was with him.  He had a heart attack the little girl had to call for help.  We just never know.


Have a wonderful weekend!!!!



No comments: