Monday, November 12, 2012

Tailgating Weekend



Monday's are so hard after a fun weekend.  The weather was wonderful  70's.....  Today was 40's..........  Ashley daycare was closed but I had school.  So my brother and dad watched Ashley along with Sebastian.  They did have afternoon school but no bus ride today..  I think Ashley had a full day she was in bed before 7:00 p.m.  All day I was having mommy guilt wishing I was home with her.....

Friday night - we ran errands...  Ashley loves looking in Michael's.  She picked out a Christmas tree ornament it is red with A for Ashley....  I just wish I could buy everything I see in there :)

Saturday -  ILLINI  back home again - with a full day of tailgating. It was so much fun...Whitney and Ken and I arrived before 9:00 a.m. and staked out our spot.  The tip off for the game was 2:30 p.m.

Our Illini are having a rough season.....  Except we are not fair weather fans..  .... from Coach Beckman
A little recap on the football game: you know, again, (in) the game of football, you have to make plays and Minnesota made more plays then we did in that football game, and they ended up winning the football game on us. I thought our kids played with good effort. They did exactly what we asked them to do but when the time comes to make a play, we either didn't make it, overthrew it, didn't make the catch, didn't make the interception or missed a tackle. But that's the way the game of football is made up. So you have to give credit to Minnesota. They made the plays we didn't make them."  We lost 17-3.

We had a great time tailgating - here  are some pictures......


My mom trying to tell my Dad where we are at!!!  He wants to know what he should bring???????


                             Dan and Liz........ In deep thought

                                                                          
                                   The guys making sure that we are bringing
                                             our A game.




                                                                LOVE!!!!!!!


                                             
                                             Sisters enjoying the day!!
                              Before the kids attack them....
     
 
                     Nolan came all the way from Virgina Beach...
                     Hope he keeps wearing his ILLINI outfits....


 
                     Hope these two have tons of memories              
                     growing up together tailgating.



                        I am not sure if this is a new dance??
                         I  need to figure this out!!!!

                           This is my Tom Boy!!!!!!




                                         Sebastian looks like he is ready to
                           Play some football!!!!
     
                           
 

                                           Dad and Raphael - they are a pair!!!

 
This is my girl in the middle of tailgate
 
 

I am blessed to have such a wonderful family.......

Deuteronomy 7:13 He will love you, bless you, and multiply you. He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your wine and your oil, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock, in the land that he swore to your fathers to give you.


Have a great week!!!!!

No comments: