Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!  I love to read what others our loving also.

I am Loving - That my sister-in-law was appointed to the School Board Monday night.  They interviewed 8 finalist on TV Monday night.  My family is so excited and proud of her.  She is a go getter!!!




I am Loving - that my friends are having  party theme is Prom.  We are like kids planning the party of the year!!!  Which dress do you like?


I am Loving - that Thursday is One Week Boutique.  I hope to find some cute dresses for Ashley.  I wish I came up with this idea. One Week Boutique is a twice yearly children's consignment sales event specializing in the highest quality of gently worn children's and maternity clothing, shoes, toys, books, games, baby equipment (strollers, cribs, high chairs, etc.) and baby and children's furniture.
I am Loving - of course Ashley - we had such a great Easter!!! 



 
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!!

3 comments:

Zara said...

Oh!!! That pink dress is beautiful and your little girl is adorable!

Hope you find some great new things for her at the sale!

Sugarr2518 said...

I love the long pink gown that is gorgeous! It looks like your little girl had a wonderful Easter, she is just the cutest:) Happy Wednesday!!!

Charles Schultz said...

Congrats to Ileana indeed. As a fellow contestant, I got to know Ileana a little bit and I am very excited about what she brings to the table. Reading a little over this blog, it sounds like she has excellent support from a strong and grounded local family.