Thursday, April 26, 2012

SKY BOWS - Show Us Your Life

   Today I am Linking up with Kelly's Korner - it is shows us  your small business.  This is not my business but this is my good friends Shelly business.  It is Sky Bows by Shelly.  Shelly makes bows and just opened her Esty site.  I love the bows that she makes and Ashley is starting to have a collection from Sky Bows.  Lots of us buy from Shelly because we love her bows and we are local so we don't have to use the Etsy site.  If you are not local I promise you will love the bows.  Don't let the few orders on the Etsy site scare you off.  It is just getting off the ground.





 Shelly at home with her 2 beautiful daughters.   She is involved in MOPS. Shelly is also our Life Group leader. As well as our small group leader on Wednesday nights. As you can see Shelly is a very Godly Woman. I tease her that she  should start a blog you would just fall in love with her family and girls. She is so encouraging to others.


If you are looking for Bows - please check out Sky Bows by Shelly

No comments: