Friday, January 21, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday



 I am linking up with Lauren - its so much fun you should play along.
1.   My favorite quote is  Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.  Martin Luther King.

2.  A bad habit I have is  picking my eye lashes, sometimes I pick them so much that I don't have any left.  I also chew on my turtle necks when I wear turtle necks.  I also make humming noise when I am walking.

3.  The first time I felt like a "grown up" was   when Lutheran called and asked me to take in a newborn baby.  They said to come to the office within in an hour.  I did and they handed me Ashley and then said we could go to Target and buy equipment on a grant.  I had no clue what I was putting in the cart.  Luckily my friends came to the rescue.

4.  Weekends are  for spending time with Ashley and family.  Shopping and fun activities.  Church on Sunday which makes my week better.

5.  When I was a child I wished my name was  I don't ever think I wanted to be named anything different.  I did always like looking at books of names and dreaming about what I would name my child one day.

6.  I wish  I could sew and make clothes.  I just don't have the patience.  Or wish I was creative to use all my Stampin Up stuff that I have.  Or was caught up on my scrap booking.

7.  A secret I have is I really can not think of one - I seem to tell everything I know - not right away but it comes out some time or another.

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments: