1. I feel happy when I am hanging out with my family. When Ashley is laughing and exploring new things. I am also happy when my Franklin Knights are winning and also when the Illini are winning.
2. I get silly when I drink a cappuccino late at night.
3. Something that makes me sad is when people are not nice to one another. Or when people are sick and there is nothing you can do to make it better.
4. Something that makes me annoyed is when people are out and act like they never been out before. Or if they take up the entire space while getting self served drinks. When people don't return their shopping carts to the correct place.
5. A time that I've been truly surprised was right before Christmas when my parents paid for a week of Ashley daycare. It was a huge blessing.
6. I am so thankful for my family and Ashley. I am so lucky that they live close and is so willing to help. I work with people that do not always want to watch or spend time with their grand kids. I am so thankful that my parents are not selfish and would give up anything for us.
7. I feel loved when I am with my family and anytime I am with Ashley.