Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Loving Wednesday



I'm Loving - that yesterday I got a email from Ashley reading teacher telling me how much she enjoys her in her reading class.  That she makes her smile and laugh everyday.

I'm Loving - that I went to FCA banquet tonight. It is future Christian Athletes.  It was awesome John Groce spoke.  Michael Finke lead in prayer he is going to be speaking at our 8th grade graduation.

This is Tony Jones with Coach Groce he teaches in Mahomet but use to work at Franklin.


I am Loving - our boys at our local high schools did this video .  Allen that babysat for us this summer and many Franklin alumni our in the video.  Justin Bieber even tweeted about it because it to his song.  It also was mentioned on MTV.


I am Loving - The Nesting place Myquillyn Smith - your home it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful. Have you visited her blog at www.thenester.com


I am Loving - that I was on two interview teams this week one for art teacher and the other was for a new stem teacher.  It makes me excited for the upcoming year and excited that I am teacher.  It makes me want to be a better teacher.  I am excited to welcome these new teachers to Franklin and Champaign.  They our both new to the community.

No comments: