Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter



 

 The Easter bunny came to visit last night.



The Easter bunny also came to my parents.  Ashley was in heaven I don't think she ate any real food all day.  She loves candy.
 
We were excited to celebrate Easter today at my parents.  We were also excited to go to church with my mom.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 We also had lunch at my parents.  My dad is not doing well so he slept the entire day.  It is really hard to watch him suffer.  I am not sure how my mom does it every day.  It was to be very exhausting on her.
 
 
Easter Sunday is one of the most popular church days of the year. And the challenge is how to use the opportunity to spread the message to those in the community who don’t normally walk through a church’s front doors and spread it in such a way that it keeps them coming back.  The challenge also is about presenting a story and a message that people will understand once the service is over.  “It’s a powerful message of hope in a day when people need to hear the ... reality that defines the world — it is not one of death but of resurrection,”

This is Ashley and Little D last weekend when we went to an Easter egg hunt.  They were post to drop 30,000 eggs from an helicopter except it rained so that did not happen.  Look what a week does.  Today was gorgeous and last week was freezing.

 






This is Ashley 2012 Easter - ah Love this girl!!!!!




I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  Remember tomorrow is a new day - you can be anything you want to be and do anything you want to do - recharge. 


Love

Kim

No comments: