Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Destin 2013



The sun was out today.  It was 73 out and hardly any wind.  We just soaked up the rays.  My kind of life.



Today we also celebrated Sophia birthday.  Sophia turned 3 today.  Just think I celebrated my birthday Saturday in Destin and today Sophia.  We could not think of a better way to spend our birthdays!


We had the party around the pool.  Ashley did not make it to the party she was having a melt down and decide to take a nap.  Sharing is hard with lots of kids.



Tracey made the cake.  It turned out great - Sophia wanted a pink cross cake.

Then in the evening went down to the beach for some pictures.  I had to wake Ashley up for the outing.  We wanted a group photo to put on the wall of the house we are staying at.  Ashley and I were sporting the ILLINI in our pictures.




This is a group picture of the kids.  I just love them all!!!!

We are so lucky to have great friends in our lives......

No comments: