Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday




1. People always tell me I look like  my mom or my brother.

                                                         This is my sister-in-law
 
                                                                         This is a picture with my brother - I will have to work at getting a picture with my mom.
 

2. Friends don't let friends  drive drunk.  Also are there for them when things get rough.

3. A sunny day is perfect for being on the lazy river all afternoon.  Reading magazines going out for ice cream.

4. My favorite accessory is bracelets and watches.
5. If I could afford it I would   go on all-inclusive vacation - spend time on a beach and buy fun stuff while I was away.  ( my mom would say a deck for my back yard.)

6. The cure for boredom is  to go spend money :)
7. I am currently "in like" with   cupcakes, and any dessert from the cake artists.  Farmers Market on Saturday morning.  I could spend lots of money there.

No comments: