1. Have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
No, but I think I would - I think I am still waiting for Mr. Wonderful to invite me to the movies and dinner :)
2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
Neither - if I had to pick I would say Tornado - I just can't imagine all your stuff blowing around - what a mess it would be to pick up afterwords. I always say I am going to make up a kit in case emergency would happen, with food, and water etc.
3. have you made summer vacation plans?
No, not yet but are hoping to do some day trips and a couple of over night trips -
Just Hamburgers - Parcells use to have a restaurant in Rantoul IL, where I worked for them in high school my first real job. Then they moved to KY - and I went off to school at Murray State - and would go and eat at there restaurant in Benton KY. They catered my College graduation party in Murray. To this day I still say they are going to cater my wedding. ( We can all dream)
4. what's your favorite accessory?
Headbands and Bows for Ashley
5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party? No
6. are you friends with your neighbors?
I do check on the lady next door she has lived there for 41 years. I do not really know my neighbors I wish I did. I wish we had cook outs and block parties together.
7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
It was Meet the Fockers 2 - I went with Tracey and River - they love movies.
8. What's your favorite food network show?
I don't really watch any food network shows. I always think I am going to watch the cupcake wars. I have a friend that watches that one each week and her and her husband get cupcakes and watch every week.
Link up your answers with Keely