Friday, March 4, 2011


1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is  you all or girl.  I also say oh man too much!  I catch myself saying stuff that middle school students say.  I guess when you are with them all day that happens.

2.  Today I am thankful for   Ashley - I do not know what my life would be like with  out her.  I know in foster care that the goal is that the children return home but after 3 years that would of been so hard.  I just wish I could make a difference in foster care system but I do not even know where to start.
 
3.  My best friend is   is my mom.  I can tell her anything and she is always there for Ashley and I. 

 
4.  A quirky thing about me is   I get nervous and pull out my eyelashes.  Or my family would say my imaginary friends on the Internet.

5.  This weekend I   - Ashley has swimming lessons and we really don't have to many plans.   We say that but we always find stuff to do.  We don't like to stay in.  Can not wait for better weather!
 
6.  Something that worries me is   my family health.  I do not know what I would do without my family.  I also worry about my nephew Sebastian.
 
7.  On my night stand you would find       my cell phone, alarm clock, bible study book, the crying tree, 1000 gifts, water bottle, a little bit of everything.

No comments: