Monday, January 2, 2012

365 Photo Challenge

365 Photo Challenge


   I am going to try the challenge of taking a picture a day.  You have to know me that  I loose my camera every 3 days.  I been using my moms the last few days because I could not find mine since Christmas.  It was in my purse the whole time.  I am sure I emptied my purse to look for the camera.


Jan 1, 2012



This is my dad and nephew Raphael.  As a family we went to the bowling alley.  We had pizza and the little ones bowled.  We have not gotten any better since the summer.  Sebastian is still the Champ.  We did miss Grandma she was home getting her house ready to be shown on Monday.  Please pray that they will sell their house in 2012.         


Jan 2, 2012 -




Today we went to I Power Gym we went with Shelly who is our small group leader and her too girls.   We had so much fun - it makes me wish that I got to stay home every day with Ashley.  I know every day we would not spend going to open gym or First Christian indoor playground.   I give lots of credit to moms that stay home - I found out after this last week it is hard work.


So I have accomplished 2 days of my challenge.  Tomorrow it is back to Franklin basketball.  I do have a girls lunch with the girls from work before we go back to work on Wednesday.





No comments: