Saturday, January 7, 2012

365 Photo Challenge Days 4 -7

Jan 3rd - picture I will upload when I find my mom camera - ( oh I could be in trouble) I did take a picture it was Franklin's last home boys game.  I have almost made it threw another season - love that feeling!!!!



Jan 4, 2012 -

Back to school - 1st day back after break -  I can not believe how big Ashley is getting!!!  I love her to death!!!!!

Jan 5th -


Tanning Bed - I know some people will disagree - except this is something I have loved since high school.  One of my favorite times from College all of us going to the tanning salon.  I do believe it provides Vitamin B -  Exposure to UVB light in a certain spectra (regardless of source) leads to production of vitamin D in the skin. Production of vitamin D is important for a number of human functions, including the maintenance of normal blood levels of phosphorus and calcium and the promotion of healthy bones. 


Jan 6, 2012 -


Ashley sleeping in her bed -  When she is like this I forget about all the whining and accidents we have threw out the day.

Jan 7, 2012 -


We made a chocolate cake and even iced it with chocolate icing and put little colorful teddy bears on top.  I love the cute colors.  YUM-YUM!!!!



No comments: