Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill in The Blank Friday

 

I am linking up with Lauren for Fill in the blank Friday.  I am hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  My Cross Country Team runs at Sectionals this weekend.  Good Luck Knights! 
1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is   - the dugging dance - I am not even sure where it originated from.  Why is it so popular?

 
2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is  -  roller skating - I want to take Ashley to the roller skating rink and teach her to skate.

 

3.  When I've had a bad day  -I  go home and lay on the bed with my pillow over my head.  Wish I could hide under a rock and not come out.
4. I'd prefer  a good time with the family  to buying new clothes any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is  - loosing a family member.  I just do not want my parents to grow older.

6.  Something worth fighting for is   advacating for you children.
7.  When people think of me, I hope they think   she is hard working and a wonderful mother and a sweet christian women.


No comments: