Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cross Country 2011

 We celebrated tonight at Minneci's before the big race on Saturday.  I think the girls  had a great time

My mom made the girls ribbon flip flops.  Ashley also came to the dinner with my mom.  Ashley did a great job - we did start to melt down toward the end.  Some of the girls families also came to eat with us.

  I wish I had more pictures of the night except I am not sure where my camera is.  I have not seen it since Ashley birthday party.  I have not downloaded those pictures yet either.

  I hope my girls run great on Saturday.  I also hope Illinois wins in football.  It has been a wonderful season!!!!


This is last years picture at State - I am going to miss the 8th grade girls next year 6 of the 9 our 8th grade.  It has been a very fun to watch the girls grow into such lovely young ladies from 6th grade to 8th grade.

No comments: