Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Simple Things



I am linking up with Jesslyn for the Simple Things in Life.  The grateful heart that springs forth in joy is not acquired in a moment; it is the fruit of a thousand choices.

The freedom we have to celebrate the 4th of July.


Stopping in a parking lot with my mom and buying a Strawberry Waffle from the Crave Truck  is the NEWEST mobile food truck serving Street Waffles to UIUC, Champaign-Urbana, and surrounding communities! Look for us in Campustown, Downtown Champaign and Urbana, and the Urbana's farmers' markets.

My health.  I am so lucky to be healthy and have the most wonderful little girl in the world.

Afternoons at the pool. 

Sitting outside eating and enjoying the campus  with Ashley and my mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheers to good health & freedom!

And, oh, how I wish this area had food trucks...I've got some serious food truck envy going on right now.