Link up with Lauren and play along with Fill in the Blank Friday. Have a great weekend! Go back to Monday's post and enter my giveaway - Good Luck!!!!!!!
1. One of my happiest moments ever was Aug 24 2010 when I officially adopted Ashley. Ashley was my first foster care placement that I received. She came to me straight from the hospital. It took 3 years for the adoption. I can not imagine my life without her. I love her so much!!!!
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are - magical and beautiful. I think they are so pretty. I also love dressing up. I have dreamed about my wedding day, I have even written letters to my parents that are to be open on my wedding day. I wrote them when I was in high school. I just wonder if I will meet someone and get married. I always pictured myself having kids naturally and I have been coming to the realization that is not going to happen.
3. This summer the weather has been outstanding in the 100's in Champaign IL. I love the warm weather!!!! I wish it was like this everyday.
4. My summer food of choice has been fruit and hot dogs. I love the hot dogs from the pool. I also like at Mobil you can get chips and a drink for a dollar more with a hot dog. So the entire hot dog, chips and a drink $2.37
5. My summer uniform has been sun dresses and sandals, short outfits and my swim suit and the pool.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose at the pool or on a beach somewhere around sun and water.
7. My summer anthem is Girls Rule the World. I am not sure I just like the beat of the song.
Make sure you go to Monday's post and enter my first giveaway for having a 100 posts.