This weekend I'm hanging out at home, farmers market on Saturday and hopefully the pool and church on Sunday .
2. My last vacation was just this week just got back yesterday. Went to Edinburgh Premium Outlets in IN. Then went off to Murray KY. where I went to College. Then to Paducah KY. to Just Hamburgers - I worked for Jim and Carol in high school. Then Double Cheese burgers were as good as I remember them. We did a lot of shopping and relaxing by the pool. It was wonderful just to be away.
3. My next vacation will be hopefully soon to a beach.
4. My favorite way to relax is to be at a pool or hanging out in the sun. Or just being away out to eat, or relaxing in a hotel room.
5. When vacationing one should always just go with the flow. Do what ever you want to do. Don't look at your watch you are in no hurry. Eat what ever you like.
6. When vacationing one should never worry about what you are eating - lol or how much you are spending.
7. The best part about a vacation is just being away and enjoying the people you are with.