Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I 'm Loving Wednesday




I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am Loving - that today I am starting my 16th year teaching at Franklin Middle School.

I am Loving - that I have 40 runners out for Franklin Cross Country team.

I am Loving - that Sept 1st is the 1st Illinois Football Game of the season.  I am ready to tailgate.


I am Loving - this website that I found - with really cute printable signs that I am using in the classroom.  Technology Rocks


I am Loving - that Saturday I am going to Women of Faith and I will get to hear Kelly Minter speak.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Okay.
I love you. :)

I am starting my 12th (wow!) year teaching. I teach grades 5 - 12, but if I HAD to choose, I would probably focus on middle school. I love it. Though, I am really glad I DON'T have to choose!!

And that printable place? SO AWESOME!!

AND you are a cross country coach?
Okay... Can I ask you my dorky "i really want to be a runner but I am so out of shape and partially asthmatic that it might be stupid" questions??

Unknown said...

happy 16th year!

Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)