Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Survey


 I am linking up with Kelly and MJ in this cute Valentine's Survey.


What is your favorite romantic comedy?  


I also Love - but I would not consider this a comedy.





2. What are your favorite flowers?

                                         Mixed Bouquet

 
3. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat to eat? 
 
Anything chocolate
4. Describe your best Valentine's Day.
 
 I have not yet had my best Valentine's Day yet. 
 
5. What has been the most romantic night of your life?
 
Have not experienced that yet!
 
6. What's your go to date night outfit?
 
Jeans or black pants - nice fitting top, boots.
 
7. Where is your favorite place to go on a date?
 
I would think the Ribeye or the Beef House.
 
8. Store bought Valentine's or homemade?
 
Homemade :)
 
9. What is your favorite love song?
 
Hello from Lionel Richie
 
10. If you had to pick a date for Valentine's who would it be?
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up!! :) Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Kelly said...

OMG GIRL!!! You had me at AROD!!! Yankees fan RIGHT HERE =)))))


Love your answers

Thanks for linking up